Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday

I been thinking alot recently about stuffs,about my future and about my walk with God.and i feel like i have let God down,with all my doubts,i feel so weak spiritually and i became lost in my own world,i feel that i'm trapped in a cage,with all this worries and negative thoughts in my brains about the future and how will it look like and i wonder sometimes why i had to go through this,why am i here,whats my purpose in life.I feel like giving up,to not continue anymore.

But despite all this,God has see me through everything.Yes it gets hard at times and i feel like giving up but God helped me,telling me to continue on,he motivated me.Yes i get caged up in this negative thoughts full of worries and anxiety,but God helped me,through the promises of his word in the bible.Yes i get lost in my own world thinking i'm alone with no one to help me through this,but God was there,sending my family,friends and my leaders to guide me through step by step,bit by bit

I need to learn to thank God for not leaving me..its because of this that i learn to count on God more,to learn to have more faith in him.And i need not worry about the future,Jeremaiah 29:11(For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.).

God has given me more than enough and i know that whereever i am,hes there for me.And my love ones and friends are all backing me up so i shouldnt worry about being alone cause God has promise that he will never leave me nor forsake me.

Sometimes the devil tries to put stupid thoughts in your brain,and i mean REALLY REALLY stupid ones,but we must learn not to entertain it and stand right back up and shout back,SHUT UP DEVIl,cause when Gods in a picture,the devil has no victory.I have a big God and the devil is sooo tiny compared to God.I cant just keep thinking about negative stuffs,I mean,i got a generation out there waiting to hear about the gospel and i need to do my part to share it to them!

No matter what God!I know you're with me!i will continue to press on and praise you!You deserve all the praise all the time! :D

No comments: